Please note changes to fees effective February 1st, 2023. These changes reflect the minimum session fee recommended by the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors.
- 60 min individual session $110 ($135)
- 75 min post partum session $115 ($135) – additional time provided to meet baby’s needs
- 60 min parent session $110 ($135)
- required prior to commencing counselling with a child and to be scheduled at regular intervals while working with the child
- 45 min session $85 ($110)
- 60 min session $110 ($135)
All rates include 5% GST.
Fees are payable by e-transfer prior to your scheduled appointment or by cash or cheque at the time of service.
Missed appointments and appointments cancelled with less than 24hrs notice will result in a 50% cancellation fee.
Counselling fees may be covered by your Extended Health Plan or Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Please check with your provider or contact us for more information.
List of providers billed directly:
ICBC (Claim number required at time of booking)
FNHA (First Nations Health Authority)- Pre Approval must be submitted prior to booking an appointment https://www.fnha.ca/benefits/mental-health
Employee Assistance through BC Consulting Inc. (Brown Crawshaw) –You will need to contact them for a referral prior to booking your appointment http://www.browncrawshaw.com/
Employee Assistance through Walmsley –You will need to contact them for a referral prior to booking your appointment walmsley.ca
Crime Victim Assistance Program CVAP (Claim number and approval of counselling services required at time of booking)